Sunday, March 14, 2004

The PS2

Well I've playing the PS2 a lot lately. It's been fun. Although that Splinter Cell has given my an annoying thing to work with. It's hard man. I like have to kill these two guys, one pacing through the room and the other standing still, and I can't have them trip an alarm. Now the room is a big entry way and the guard standing still is standing close to the alarm. I take him out first, the pacing guy, who is not so close to the other guard, goes running to the alarm and Sam's "gun mode" is really slow to move the cross hairs to the other guys head while he is running. I did get lucky, and I mean very lucky, and got them both in the head, but then a high ranking dude person comes in, and i have to iterigate him, which means do not shoot him but grab him... yeah... kinda hard to do that when he sees 2 dead corpses on the ground, that i didn't even have enough time to move one, then magically get behind him and grab him. It's a pain. So I play different game. And that's what I've been doing for the past two days. Spring Break was fun, and I wish it wasn't over. But most good things must come to an end. I really can't wait wait till Starcraft Ghost comes out. That'll be great fun. I got up early this moring cause I had to get a ride from my brother to church. So I got to go to church twice. I think that was pretty good, cause sometimes I forget Kermit's messeges. SO hearing it twice helps me remember i guesse. Singing thee old hymes was pretty cool too. I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be. I think I am going to do something now so good bye y'all.

No comments: