Sunday, March 07, 2004

Almost done

I'm almost done. Reason why I am blogging is because I wanted a break and plus all i need is this post to turn my blog back to normal. Well I just need to do a history part and government part. The culture and people was the longest section. I have bout 3 pages on all that. Maybe 3 1/2. Tomorrow I will type this bad boy, make it into an outline, read it. Well first I'll type it then I'll read it then I'll make the outline, then ill read it again, and if it is about 7 minutes or more, I'll say it's good and then make my poster board. Then I will probably relax or just keep on reading my report till I know it well enough that all I have to do is take a quick glance at my outline and say what i need to say about what's on my outline. Tuesday I will relax and wait till wednesday to come and get it over with. I'm glad that i picked Wednesday, cause of Spring Break being thursday and friday, I don't have to worry about anything over the long weekend. I think I only have one more report thing to do this year for any of my classes. That's in English. I think we are doing something with 2003 and impacts or somethin' like dat. Man now you can tell I'm stalling to finish my report. Just sittin' here and talking about something. Well I'm going to finish this bad boy. So enjoy having my blog back to normal, if you even noticed it wasn't normal before.

No comments: