Friday, March 26, 2004

Blurred Eyes

Too much homework I tell ya what. My eyes are a little blurred up and I can hardly see. I still need to finish reading 2 chapters in Great Expectations. I also need to go in and make up 1 test and 1 quiz. The quiz should take me 5 minutes the test... I dunno how long. 30 minutes. I need to go in during homebase. The good part is that I have made up 2 quizes and 2 tests. It is all good. I finished 2 five paragraph reports, a lot of math homework, and a lot of spanish homework. So I'm going to study for my test and quiz this weekend and finish reading those chapters. It's a messed up book. But it is also an old novel written by Charles Dickens, known for this novel and A Christmas Carol. I wonder if they made a movie of Great Expectations. I have no clue why I said that. Tomorrow or today rather, I get to sleep in late. That's good. I got a new blanket. It's nice and soft and warm and cool. It's blue and white; it has a tiger on it, that is blue and white, and he's cross eye apparently. I have some pretty nice friends at school. I don't have lunch money, and my friends were nice enough to buy me food. Thursday, they bought me a muffin, chicken noodle soup, and that's all I think. Now today, I didn't eat much. They don't like there bread rolls, and I like them a lot, so they gave me them. I got three of them. That was my lunch, although one of my friends bought me a lemonade. I owe them something. Like if they need some food, I can get them some food. I need to remember lunch money. It's been on my hand for a long time. I just made myself hungry. Me? I'm tired. Estoy consado. I'm going to sleep. Estoy yendo dormir. Buenos noche.

No comments: