Monday, March 15, 2004

Redo: Sup Dippity Dawg?

Yeah see that "Redo" up dare? Well reason why it says that is because I HAVE TO REDO THIS POST! Yeah apparentlly if you push the "Ctrl" key, your typing gets deleted... although maybe I accidently pushed the ctrl key and then hit the "A" key and then i pushed the delete key... that may have happened. either way. I don't know if I will repeat myself and not share with you what I had to say. I don't think so. I will tell you that I went to my buddy Game FAQs and found out the proper way to beat the mission I'm on. I will also tell you that it will probably take me 3 to 5 tries before I beat it cause of my mass stealthy skills, or lack there of. Ok that's all I had to say for my post that i was putting in, except for the detail I went in before hand. Bye people.

No comments: