Saturday, March 06, 2004

Pretty much bored

Yeah that's pretty much what i have to say why I'm blogging. I wish I had something to do, other then that one project of kenya I should do. I tried once today, and after a little while i got really tired cause of something I would like to call: Population and what-not stuffs. Yeah those could be pretty boring. I know how I am going to start my speech and end it. The problem is all the sentences between those two. 5 to 10 minute speech on kenya. It's really hard to just go out and do a speech and not "read" what's on your note cards. Well to not "read" and make it 5 to 10 minutes long. What i mean by "read" if you don't know, is just typing up your speech then reading it word to word without looking up at your adience. See i can just make and outline of my speech, but then it would get shortened I'm sure and therefore not 5 to 10 minutes long. I'm tired even though it is only 6. I think im going to go now so bye bye people. Oh I though of some more ways I can be cool. typing "Zup" or here's a good one "5up". Yeah I am the coolest.


No comments: