Monday, March 01, 2004

Mondays

Tis Monday again. I had homework as i usually do. I just got done with it. Reason it took me so long is because it was a crossword puzzle for spanish and it had 30 words and i can't find this one word. The first letter i am looking for is "Y" and there is only one "Y" in the crossword puzzle and the word didn't form from it. I made sure and everything and looked for another Y. Oh well. My math took me like 15 minutes so it was easy and my english homework took me one minute. That was painfully easy. I must bore all of you with my boring life of homework. Oh well. Well i wont bore you any longer... maybe. It snowed here in North Dakota. Yeah the world turned normal again. We were warm (to our standards anyways) and Arizonia was getting snow. Now it is back to normal. Snowy and windy here. Let's see now. Monday's are a weird day. A lot of people doesn't like monday because they have to go to work and the weekend is over. But if there wasn't a monday than everybody would not like tuesday. So yep. That's what i have to say bout dat. And I have some other stuff to say bout something. I think I will say them. That other stuff being that i am tired. I would highly recomend again the movie "Passion of Christ" if you have not seen it yet. That bout sums it up. Words of wisdom i think i do have. "Love is God and God is Love; if you ever question that, think about what He went through for you." Love always, Roy.

No comments: