Monday, March 15, 2004

Hi people

I beat the mission in only 2 tries. So I have better stealth skills then I thought. Well it really took 3 i guess cause apparently walking as quietly as you can, is making a sound. Yeah I was going to grab this cook dude and I've done it like a million times cause of playing that mission and failing so much, but when I was sneaking up behind, like I had done several times (except that one time when i shot him in the head and killed him, and he is a civilian and yeah... that was my very first try.) and anyways, he heard me and ran like a panzy to the alarm, and before i got in some anger managment in (killing him to avenge my future death) the guard from outside came in and shot me. yeah after I completed that mission though, I had to shoot some people and I started out with like 18 bullets; well now I have 3. Now too good when you need bullets really bad. Let's see... one for that one guard, although i think I can bypass shooting him... maybe. Then one for the camera, I have to shoot those so that's definitely one bullet. So that leaves me with 1 bullet and maybe two. I'll see if that works. I'm gonna check my strategy guide cause I want to make sure I have enough bullets. But right now I need to figure out how to use this Disposable Lock Pick, cause it's faster then my screw drivers and what other tools I have, and I need to pick it in about 7 seconds. I can't figure out how to use it though. I looked in the strategy guide; it didn't tell me. I look in the book; didn't tell me. It must be simple but I've tried everything simple and it doesn't work. Maybe I can pick the lock using the screw driver in less then 7 seconds... I don't think I can though. I've decide that your skin can indeed taste... well anyways the inside of your skin. See this is the way I see it: first if you have a little cut, that isn't bleeding, but it stings when you touch it kinda, if you touch something cold, such as cold water, it kinda sooths it. Where as if you put hot sauce on it, or spill it cause i don't think anyone would go "Hmm, hot sauce, I think I will pour it on this cut.". Now it hurts bad when you do that. Why? Well your skin can taste the hotness, like your tongue can. So that is my conclusion. Not a very good one I don't think. Well I'm going to play Splinter Cell with the three bullets that I have. Bye. Oh bye the way, I was talking about SPlinter Cell in the last post and in this one too. bye.

No comments: