Friday, March 05, 2004

B... the second one

I told you I would be back. If you think I am crazy, read the post below and you'll get it. Well I think my brother flunked kindergarden or something. Not as an insult or anything, but he doesn't know his colors. My speakers sound so much bettter... except that one but it is like cracked or something. But anyways my brother got two colors mixed up on my speaker set up. On my sound card he was suppose to attatch the orange to the orange... yeah he got the black and the orange one switched around some how. Now I can understand missing the black one, cause my sound card has a weird color thing which is blue instead of black but the rest of things go into there colors. One of my speaker didn't work and in the speaker test they were all switched around. Now that i switched them, they are in there right spots. Now if I only knew more then him about fixing monitors... well if i did know more then him about monitors I would come to the same conclusion of him: get a knew monitor. If shipping was free, I would buy one, but shipping is 25 bucks right now and the monitor is 100 bucks. actually 99 bucks but oh well. so 124 bucks I would have to pay. that 25 bucks is a lot if you think about. I went from under a hundred bucks to over it. I think my brother was on my computer while i was at school. What makes me think that? Well my chair was pulled up to my computer, and I pull my chair to the corner cause it doesn't slide under my desk. My keyboard shelf was pulled out and i tuck it in cause It's hard enough to walk in my room with it tucked. and there is a new little icon thing down in the corner. Keystrokes and clicks... it's weird. oh i think it is my brother because he is the only person other then me that knows my password to get onto my computer. Im going to see if my mic works now., I might change to my brother's old monitor so i can play starcraft, but then i am going to switch back to this one. If you wonder why, find the post that talks about it. I think it is in my archives. scroll to the BOTTOM of my screen, since i screwed it up with those period things. 4 more posts till it's back to normal. Man I have listened to Thousand Foot Krutch so much. I have the songs stuck in my head... although i don't really know the words to the songs... yeah. I might go play some Starcraft. Im thinkin bout it. I type a lot, and delete a lot according to this counter thing. Why it is on here, I do not know. Ill ask my brother when he gets home. He's celebrating his one year aniversity with his girlfriend this weekend. He was going to buy her a dozen roses, for one rose for each month but.... yeah... expensive. "Choose your thoughts, what you think is what you are." That is your words of wisdomness. I think I am going to combine the words and then capitolize the bigging. Wordsofwisdomness. Or WordsOfWisdomness. Or wORDSoFwISDOMNESS. Maybe not I might just capitolize the words like this: Words Of Wisdomness. yeah. That's what I'll do. Bye bye lovely and beautiful people.

No comments: