Thursday, January 15, 2004

Bad Day/Good Day...

A bad day... I think i know what it means. Now listen, a bad day is when something out of the ordinary comes into your life that makes an impact, usually bad, on your life. Or maybe I'm just nuts. Anyways, the good news i have no homework, only one more day of gym, and its a nice warm sunny day in ND. I mean i wasn't wearing a coat when i was out and about, and it is like 40 degrees here. WOW! The bad news is that i went bowling and bowled not to good for my league. Also i hurt my fingure really bad in bowling, i mean the ball pulled my fingure nail and made it bleed and it was just bad and still hurts. So i guesse if you are doing a democracy vote, it was a good day. I guesse it was fairly good. I guesse i good day means if it is a regular day with a little extra goodie in it, usually having a good affect on your life. I'm pumped up for tomorrow and this weekend, i mean we (my youth group) are going to At Any Cost, which is a youth retreat up here in the Dakotas. I can't wait. Also a 4 days of no school! This is going to be so great. But on a sad note, my brother doesn't know whats wrong with my monitor. I think God may be telling me something, like maybe i spend too much time playing video games. I don't know though. Cool word, now let's see... Stretchyness. Your heard me. Hmmmmm, word to the wise... Never let your fingure nail get stuck to the bowling ball, the after affects hurt.
I need a cool ending... let's see now.
I will see you whenever i will see you.

No comments: