Wednesday, January 28, 2004

One Day... Two Blogs

Yes you get to hear me mumble again for the second time today. I just have some things to say. THERE IS NO FREAKING COW! SOMEONE really really liked that, not pointing any figures or anything. And if you missed youth cause the cold is too cold for you, I'll share a funny thing you missed at youth: Jack thinks that there are three pinguins, a yak, and a half a can of spam, playing cards under his bed. I wonder how he thinks that. maybe he heard the yak say "here have a cigar half a can of spam." I don't know though. He's going to prove it some day. Ok apparently I have started some mixed up stuff so let me clear it out. First off this blog is my opinion. these two people. I didnt use the word dethrone. I dont think so anyways. Let me check. I didn't. I simpley suggested that there was some heat with the puns. End of that. I didn't know so many people read my blog. I'm popular somewhere. Maybe because i update every day and update twice a day sometimes. If you don't like reading the Bible cause it's boring, I think you are wrong. I mean where can you hear about someone getting turned into salt, or wars left and right, or some people calling unto their false gods to light something on fire, and they do these things for the gods and the false gods don't do it, but when the guy called upon God to light the alter, he watered everything down, and then God burst fire from the sky and lit it on fire. Sweet monkey. And that's not in detail. If you like detail, A left handed man killed a fat king, by stabbing him in the belly. Read the Bible with your heart, searching for wisdom from it. I know you will get something out of it if you do. I have one cool word: Shucky darn. My English teacher used that one when talking about Int. If you don't know what "Int." means I'll let you know when i go to school tomorrow and remember. Would you like some words of wisdom? "Yes uncle Roy!" ok. Love God with all your heart, and love your neighbor like you love yourself. There it is. In black and white. Or in the Bible, red and white, in most Bibles anyways.
With Love,
Roy J.

No comments: