Saturday, January 31, 2004

Hear me Hear me

Come young come medium age come elders. Here all. Or if you don't want to you don't have to. I'm Creating a music CD of some of my favorite songs that i own on cds that i own. I only had to cut three songs so that isn't so bad. I call it "R-Mix 5" *echo*. I have made other CDs like this in other words. You can guesse how many Mixes I've made. I have all the songs, but i need to put them in a certain order, and get my CD burner which still needs to come. It'll come to my house on Monday probably. I'm going to tell you the songs, but this isn't the final order that I'm going to put them in, they just happen to be in that order when i ripped them off the CDs. All rights reserved to the bands and record companys. since they happen to be in the order with their bands, which probably wont be, Ill tell you the band then have a colen and then the song(s). Can't spell.
DC Talk: He Loves Me (from their first CD); Grits: Ooh ah, They all fall down, Return of the Antagonist; John Reuben: Treats, Defensive Offender; KJ-52: Rock On; Linkin Park: Numb, Papercut, One Step Closer; P.O.D.: Revolution, Freedom Fighters; Stainless: Life in the 1990's (Ten Again), Shocktown, Israel; Switchfoot: Gone; The Juliana Theory: If I Told you this was Killing Me Would you stop? (Long title); Toby Mac: Phenomenon, Momentum, In the Air; Verbs: The Before and After.
That took awhile to type out and cause i use the <-- Backspace a lot, it tends to take me awhile. I type really fast but my figures are fat. Since those songs are on my harddrive, I'm listening to it to make so everything ripped right. It sounds really weird. I might make a snow fort today with some buddys today. It's going to be teenager size. It's fun to go through little kidys' forts, but they are small. If you have anysuggestions on how an certain order should be for my songs, I'll accept any suggestions before Monday cause that's when my burner will come hopefully. Right now I'm going to come up with an order, but like i said, it can change until it is burning. Those songs barely fit i think. I'm going to add up those songs minutes to make sure they will fit. Bye y'all and please keep on praying for Charle's friend.

No comments: