Thursday, January 29, 2004

Prayer Power

Hey listen. This is important. Charles has a friend in Alabama. She needs to be in your prayers. I know when Charles told me, and the rest of the youth group, she had cancer and we prayed for her. Well this last youth Charles came back to us saying that her cancer had cleared up. But now, it's coming back apparently. That's not all. She's going through depressing times, and her teacher sexual harrasses her. She has slit her wrists. Please pray for her. Tell people to pray for her. I don't know about you, but to people it would sound like a maricle needs happen. Well the only person that i can think that can do maricles is God. I told you about the power of God a little bit. Well I've heard modern day maricles of cancer being cured, baby's being born, people being found after many days. Sometimes it takes just a little bit of prayer to make an impossible situation turn into a possible one.
Love sincerly,
Roy

No comments: