Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Killing, Family Trees and MASH

Ah... titles. This is true. And no i didn't go kill any trees by mashing the,. I'll make sense of it right now. When i got home from "At Any Cost" i came home to find that my dad had bought season 5 M*A*S*H. I have season 1-4 now i have 5. they haven't come out with the other 4 seasons yet but I will get them. Anyways, I watched that today but only the 1st disk out of 3. That is a very funny show i tell you what. I also worked on my family tree project, which i only have to put onto poster board. It's not due until the 27 of january, which is a week from today if you are paying attention to the date. We also played Predator last night, which was fun. If you don't know what predator is, well then scroll down and find Friday, January 02, 2004. I believe it starts out by saying "OW! My legs hurt!". Again i woke up with my legs hurting a lot, but this time, it stopped hurting. Yay for me! I also typed some thank you notes to people who gave me presents on Christmas. BRB i gotta go do something. Don't go anywhere. ok I'm back. Shouldn't people just put B. I mean we put BRB got be right back. I guesse some people might get confused if the B meant Be or Back. Eat it Charles. Oh i loved this four day weekend. I mean such a great time away from school and the hussle and bussle of everyday life. *sigh*. Can't wait until next year. I have no idea why I have to use a space heater in my room. It's really cold in the rest of my house while my room is nice. Watch the new Strong Bad E-mail. Cool word will be: "Butter Da". you have to know the coolness of that word if you watch the new E-Mail. Word to the wise: Never eat 2000 pounds of potatos from 83. Ah strong bad emails. Bye my lovely audience

No comments: