Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Mucho Frio y las Pelicula

I didn't think North Dakota could get this cold. It's only -1 degrees F, but the windshield is -36 or something like that. Our heater was down momentarily at my house, because it needed to be cleaned very bad. Oh by the way for those that don't speak spanish, the title says, "Very Cold and the Movies." I was suppose to be picked up from school today, but apparently people got confused and though the other was going to pick us up, and we ended up standing outside for 10 minutes before my brain got numb and decided to telll my mouth to tell my friend that we should go inside the school and wait. so my neck had frost on it and my hands hurt to type because they are frost bit i think, and i'm coming down with the cold i think. Let's see if using these gloves help my hands to not hurt. well that concludes the Cold part, now for the movies.
The movied are top movies of 2003 that i saw. so if i dont list one, that means i didnt see it. "X2: X-Men United", "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King," coco is good, "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Hulk", "Bruce Almighty", "Dumb and Dumberer", and i think that is all i saw. so here is the order and a little explanation.

Pirates of the Caribbean. Funny, Actiony, a must see along with:
LotR: Return of the King. Came VERY VERY close to 1st. I must see that movie again.
Bruce Almighty. It's good, gooooood. Funny I liked this movie very much. Teaches a little bit too.
X2 X-Men United. I liked this movie much too, after the 5th time it got a little dull. But still good to watch.
The Hulk. Oh how i didn't like this movie. The only good part was the last half an hour in the 2 1/2 hour movie
Dumb and Dumberer. Didn't like this one either at all. I wouldn't see it again even if you did like dumb and dumber like i did.

Well those are the movies of the year. Seems like I'm missing one. Oh well. I suggest you watch the first 4. well im off to freeze; although they did get done and it is heating up in my room... or im going numb... bye

No comments: