Monday, January 26, 2004

Boo Boos and bands.

I got a boo boo a couple of days ago. I got in a fight with my chair. Sadly the chair won. Now i got a bandage on my finger. and under that is a huge cut and some other scratches. It bled a lot if you want a graphic picture, my keyboard was bloody. so was the floor for looking for a bandaid and realizing that there is none, i had to make another trail to the paper towels. After that i found a bandage. Ok i hope i didnt make you queezy.... and really hope i didnt make you faint or vomit. that would be bad. Yes i know this is the second time to blog but i was just tired and didnt know what i was doing. or maybe my mind set was on mario. in any case im back and this is going to be my usual long blogs. The good news about my fingure is that it feels better and doesnt hurt anymore... and it's not bleeding... it only does that if i puncture the wound too much. Anyways since everyone else is doing it, mainly maddog, pete, and pete... I had the idea but never got around to it. I'm going to list my favorite bands/Cds of 2003. Mines going to be different then theirs though... i wont have categorys. Just places.

So many good Cds. I'll first list them all and hopefully i can remember them all. Verbs with Unlocked, John Reuben with Professonal Rapper, Toby Mac with Momentum: Remix and Phenomenon Single, Juliana Theory with Love, Relient K with Two Lefts Don't make a Right... But Three Do, and Deck the Halls Bruise your hand, Thousand Foot Krutch with Phenomenon (though never heard it, i have heard 3 songs from the cd, all of them really good), KJ-52 with It's Prononced five-two, Stainless with Rising Action, Switchfoot with "Beautiful Let Down". Those are all that i listened to this year. Now here in order are the results:
KJ-52 with "Pronounced Five-Two"
Stainless: "Rising Action"
John Reuben: "Professional Rapper"
Switchfoot: "Beautiful Let Down"
Toby Mac: Remix
Relient K: "Deck the Halls..."
Relient K: "Two Lefts..."
Juliana Theory: "Love"
Verbs: "Unlocked"

Bands:
Thousand Foot Krutch
John Reuben
KJ-52
Switchfoot
Stainless
Relient K
Toby Mac
Juliana Theory
Verbs

I think that is all. Not much but that's my list. Took me a long time to do that with all the Italitizing and Hyperlinking. Anyways, I should buy thousand foot krutch cd. My brother wont order it though. The Rainbow Shop doesn't have it for some odd reason. For those Rap fans out there, Grits is making a new cd. It wont be out till fall but they are working on it. only 2 years instead of 3 between their cds. Though they still don't update their site. I went to www.gotee.com to learn this. Also apple juice is very good. These are my opinions by the way. I just happen to like rap for the most part. So if you think that one of those should go up higher in the list, "I love Rap Music, always have and always will." I like the rock and roll to. Thousand Foot Krutch's new cd is more Rock then rap. Their last cd was a lot Rap. I like their new songs better though so i like rock a lot too. Ramblings. this is a ver long blog. I have a very good word for today. it is: "abyss". Tell your english techer, if you forget your homework, that you dropped in in an abyss. Pronounced a-biss. Say it with me, Abyss. There you go. Here is the words of wisdom: "Don't get into fights with object that aren't alive. People will laugh and you will lose."
Love, Roy.

No comments: