Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Thee 80's, Rap, and new Thingy?

80's rap sounds the same throughout... or at least DC Talk did. Their first CD. I'm listening to that. Coco is really good if you drink it. If you don't drink it, then you should. All gone. For the rap, the drums are like repeating themselves through all the songs. They sound the same. It's much better that they changed to like rock. If you didn't notice I changed my thingy up there from "Welcome to my life... watch your step" or something like that, to something more suitable. I watched some more of that MASH last night. This day was weird because of the new semester. I had to take drivers ed. Instead of gym, which is pretty good cause I strongly dislike Gym. I have my permit and am able to get my license, but it will cost me $350 dollars total. Get your calculator or just add in your head. About $150 for my behind the wheel, $100 for some other stuff that I don't understand, something about some insurance, and $100 because apparently I would have to pay for my mother hitting someone else. Anyways how I understood that is that after July the accident would be off her record and that would save her $100 dollars on her insurance. So I'm just going to get it in October because that will be my 16th Birthday and here in ND I wouldn't have to take behind the wheel. And after July that $100 dollars will be knocked off my insurance and my mom's will be cleared too. So until then, give me a ride if I ask please. I should really do my Algebra homework. Oh well. I don't have a cool word (although I did find one, but than I forgot). So I'll leave you with these words to the wise: Don't let your parents down, they brought you up. Bye everybody and may God be with you.

No comments: