Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Bored

I wasn't gonna blog today, but i got bored. Or Aburrido in spanish. I just got done with a rough draft of a report that i needed to do in English. I might share it with you once i get it not a rough draft... FINAL DRAFT, there we go. I'm listening to a CD that i have't listened to in a long time. DC Talk: Free at last. Not the new 10th aniversary version but the old one. It sounds really good with subs. "Lean on Me" is such a great song. I also did spanish and Math, but at that time i was listening to KJ-52: "Pronounced five-two" He's a good rapper. Christian rap is so much better then non-christian rap. Non christian is all icky. I also played some Perfect Dark. That was fun until i realized i had homework. I just went backwards... started from what i just did to what i did bout 4 and a half hours ago. I also checked up on "Starcraft: Ghost". I didnt go there but i did go to another site that is helping blizzard making the game. They said Starcraft fans can expect it in their Christmas stockings of 2004. I dont believe that but its all good cause they just perfect it till its done and thats a good thing. so expect it summer of 2005. DOnt trust me either though. By the way when blizzard first announced the game they said it would be done around end of 2003. No complaing but it's 2004. I really hope this will be one of the best games blizzard has ever made. Should be. All their games are the bomb.

Peace

No comments: