Friday, January 23, 2004

See There Was This Cow...

... and see this cow had nothing to do with this blog. So next thing to talk about is that i didn't format my harddrive. Next business is that I am going to finish my family tree project tonight. *claps* . yes finally after many weeks of just putting it off I'm going to put it on poster board. I'm thinking about putting pictures on it. Let's talk about this cow... THE COW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BLOG! LOL. he he. Yes another title that doesn't have anything to do with this blog. I've come to the conclusion that i will only give you a cool word and/or word to the wise only when i actually have one. But yet i usually will have word to the wise because i have lots of word's of wisdom to share with you. I feel like eating spaghetti, with sauce! If you don't know me, i usually eat my spaghetti with lots of butter and salt. Very bad for my health. It's not like i dont like sauce. I like sauce i just like butter and salt more. I've just recieved a message that there is a car parked in the parking lot with its lights on. Would the owner of a specific color vehicle please check if that is your car. Speaking of cars. My family has no concern for my car! i mean they drive it and joke about hitting someone with my car! And by the way my mother has hit another vehicle (she rear ended a pick-up... yeah hurt my hood), and someone hit her and now my back door doesn't work and there is a dent there and a piece of my car is in the backseat. Though it is going to be fixed next week. and i have a lot of hail dents in my car. Well at least it still works. But I'm just saying that my parents are driving it and joking about hitting people. So be forwarned. I am really hungry. Goodness sakes i'm hungry. A cow told me that... THERE IS NO COW! Man I'm just going to keep bring that up. I'm not nuts I'm unique. Yep. I really need to shave. But i won't do it tonight. I'm lazy. You would think that since I can't play Diablo II or Starcraft or anygames like that, I would have lots of time on my hands. But I've been busy doing other things. In fact I forget that my monitor is broken because i never pop in one of those games. And yet, in Global Study's, I thought of a map that i could make for Starcraft. I could make it but i wouldnt be able to test it or play it. Sad for me. Oh well making it would take a long time and if you just read, i am busy. Some words to the wise: "If someone says to you 'There was this cow...' than you must therefore listen to the rest and if he says to you that there is no cow and then later on brings up there is a cow, it is your job to resume that there is no cow."
I thought it was a good wise quote of helpfulness. Have a great day and move up to the second window please.

No comments: