Thursday, January 22, 2004

Computers are dumb!

Yeah you heard me! They don't work very well when you want them to. I'm thinking about formating my harddrive. I mean i don't think my monitor problem will be fixed (I don't care much about that anymore, because i have had more then enough stuff to do without those games that i used to play), but my computer has been exploding a lot lately. It's not cool! I think i will format my harddrive cause i have a whole bunch of crap that i don't want on my harddrive that wont delete. It keeps saying somehting about that it is not able to be deleted and it isnt a windows program that can't be deleted.Ill find a way to get it off of this computer. Ruff! *shakes head over and over again*. *sigh* gosh. well that's all i have to say for today. Your cool word for the day is going to be: Eraise. Word to the wise: Don't let your computer blow up in your face. All right i got that off my chest. I feel happier now. Bye.

No comments: