Saturday, January 31, 2004

I'm Not Too Bright

I'm an idiot. If you know your way around North part of town, then you know how stupid i was. First off I started out kinda by Maricle Mart, but a little bit farther down the road, where the houses start. Anyways I was there then me and my friends weren't too bright and decided we would WALK to Wendy's. Aren't we a smart little bunch. It was cold. It was like 1 above 0 F. Than we walked back to my friends house which is where we started, and then my other friend and I decided we would walk home. It wasn't as far but it was still cold. I can barely breath without hurting. It's funny when i think about it but it wasn't to smart. But it was some good food. That was like at 5:30. We did though play in the snow. That was fun and it wasn't as cold. Probably because it was afternoon. I can't breath too deep. It hurts. I'm stupid. Oh how funny it is. Playing in the snow was fun like i said. We went to Grimsrud Elementry School and slid down the slides and i make a little fort under the swings. Yeah really deep snow. I had boots and snow pants and coat, and gloves, and hat, and warm clothing. I was wearing all that except i had shoes and i didnt wear snow pants, when we went to Wendy's. Well I can't breath hard or i will surely die, but i do have words of wisdom for y'll. "Do not walk to far places in the cold." I hope i don't come down with a cold or something. Well bye bye and keep praying for Charle's friend.
Roy G. Biv

No comments: