Sunday, January 11, 2004

Four Know Blog Exists!?
I'm gonna try something different.
Top news story: Four people know i have a blog (that i know of), as it was only three on January 10, 2004.
In other news, I played Soul Calliber 2. More fun then tekken 4, because there is more gameplay and you want to play through it over and over again, although tekken 4 was great fun but playing it over again with a character... nah. Soul Calliber 2 is loads of fun with many different weapons for each character, and with one different character from system to system. (I played the gamecube version, Link was pretty fun to be with the fairy sword which recovered health)
Now to weather: Cold.
Sports: I bowled a 182 on Saturday in bowling. That was pretty sweet. Also over the Christmas vacation i bowled a 202!
In closing: I gotta start my family tree project for global so bye.
This is channel blog news signing off.
(News music plays)
(then it stops)

No comments: