Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Monitor or Computer Problems?!

This time my title actually has something to do with the post. I think it is my monitor but it would be a combination. I mean I'm playing a great game of starcraft and I'm just owned and then all of the sudden I started seeing my screen stretch out. when i got out of starcraft, windows was all fine and dandy, but i tried again and it was stretched in SC again. I also tried it with Diablo 2... stretched. I restarted and then the started up stuff was stretched also but as soon as i got into windows, everything was fine. I tried SC again and it was stretched. So I don't know what's going on. And yes i did try using my monitor buttons but when i got all the way to the smallest... it was still stretched more then it is useuall and it has some white looking screen stuff on the right side of the screen and it takes up like 1/6 of my monitor. It is bad. But on the happy note, my DVD player full screen is fine and normal and windows. i should ask my brother to see if he can fix it. i might just tell him to read this post so i don't have to tell him. Also on a happy note, I don't have homework! YAY for me! Hmm... i didn't hear any cool words today... I'll make up one: Slceathnegog. you gotta spit when you say it. I think it would mean: "To take a monkey, and just take it." A word to the wise: Don't attempt to steal a monkey; they get a little crabby when you do.
Well I'm done so later.

No comments: