Tuesday, January 13, 2004

To be or not to be...

I like giving names to my post that doesnt make sense to my blog at all. I got news that a lady has eaten a burrido from taco bell everday for the last 15 years. yeah, taco bell gave her a birthday party. Laugh out loud, not quietly. I wander if she clears out a room if she makes a fart. Things to think about. kinda nasty. i got my poetry back from Mrs. Arman my english teacher(if i make any spelling errors or miss grammar minus slang, you can blame that on her.) Anyways with that poetry back i had to give it back to her because she wanted it back... yeah that made a lot of sense, why not i just do my homework and just keep it. sarcasm. not sure if that spelled right (Arman). I think it is though. Well rambling is fun and all but my posts are really really long. kinda weird. Oh i got a happy news for me. see my neighbor has this custom built car that isnt complete and looks crappy and he hasnt driven it since school started. anyways he finally moved it a couple of days ago and it was gone for like a day... but it came back. I mean he has another car that is nicer and is not custom build so he drove that but he finally moved his crappy looking one. and this moring it was there, then i came home from school it was gone... it's back again. So i dont know what he is doing to it. Also i learned a new word today that is a really old word from like my mom's childhood. Moon. i don't mean like the showing your rump, but my mom told me that it was like when i guy is in love and has that look on his face so they used to say "he has that mooned look". messed up eh?
Ah that is the really cool word for the day. now some words to the wise: Tie me kangaroo down, sport.
bye y'll.

No comments: