Sunday, February 01, 2004

Welcome to the Freak Party

What's two plus two? It's not 4, it's four. haha. I wouldn't try to pull that one off just talking to someone... typing is much easier. Oh for those who have contributed your information on the order of "R-Mix 5" (not that there were any) here is what i think will be the final listing. Remember copyrights belong to the band and the record companys, and I have all the CDs that these songs are on.
R-Mix 5
1. Toby Mac: Momentum
2. KJ-52: Rock Hard
3. Linkin Park: Numb
4. POD: Freedom Fighters
5. John Reuben: Treats
6. Grits: Ooh Ah
7. Stainless: Shocktown
8. Linkin Park: Papercut
9. Toby Mac: Phenomenon
10. Stainless: Israel
11. Switchfoot: Gone
12. DC Talk: He Loves Me
13. Juliana Theory: If I told you this was killing me would you stop?
14. Stainless: Life in the 1990’s (Ten Again)
15. Linkin Park: One Step Closer
16. Grits: They All Fall Down
17. POD: Revolution
18. John Reuben: Defensive offender
19. Toby Mac: In the Air
20. Grits: Return of the Antagonist
21. Verbs: Day to Remember

That's my order. I'm going to a Super Bowl Party. I wonder what the Super Bowl is. Is it like a giant bowl of super heros? Ha ha. Mountain Dew is good. I went to a Stuper Bowl party last year, which is the same one that i am going to this year except it'll be the 2004 Super Bowl istean of the 2003 one, and it'll be the year 2004 instead of 2003. You still with me? If not, read the last part very slowly and concentrate and if it doesn't still make sense, well, then I am confused if you are confused which would also in turn make you confused and the sense of conusion we would all just blow up i guesse. Lets hope you don't get confused. Confused? I bolded the "T" in stuper bowl. hehe. Oh i don't really get the phrase "Not the brightest bulb in the bunch". I know what it means it just that it doesn't make sense. I mean if being bright means being smart, but the brighter the bulb, it doesn't last as long as the duller ones. Unless of course you were talking about a plant bulb, which in that case they don't really get bright. Haha. Oh I don't want to stop. But i have to. My brother is rubbing off on me witht he puns and all. It would be cool if part of his body rubbed onto mine though. haha. Oh how great. I gotta go do some homework. Now the title is complete. Freak and Party. Listen to this: "Be humble enough to obey, you may give orders someday." Please keep on praying for Charle's friend. God bless.
R.J.

No comments: