Friday, February 20, 2004

Ah sleepyness mixed with insanity =

Let's see, it's been awhile since i have blogged when i was really tired. It is only 11:10, but i am still tired so we will see what will happen. First off, old grandpa Ed will have to teach you a lession or two in monkeyphonics. Saltines and cheddar cheese. But make it bread. My arm still hurts, but i am on my computer now so i have a nice keyboard. I love my mommy. In english, we had to write a report on heros from North Dakota, and i couldn't think of any see. I mean I'm thinking my grandpa, but he has passed on and the person needs to be alive. I was thinking my dad, but he hasn't really inpacted the community. and some other people i considered, but i can't believe i bypassed my dear mommy. I mean she is super mom. She is a substitute teacher, and she works at a grocery store and sometimes she has to do both in one day. And she still finds time to have time to herself and to spend time with me. Lalalalalalalalala im tired. I finished my essay test for Global Studies today. I think i did pretty well on it. I have to bowl tomorrow. My finger is turing green. I think that is a bad sign. My finger has been hurting. I don't know why. I think it is because i peeled like a peice of skin that connected the side of my finger nail to the skin off. And it started hurting and still hurts and it's been a week or two. I have been puting band aids on it, but then my finger started turning green, and it still hurts, although it does feel better. 1859. What year is that? I dunno. IT'S GREEN, HOLY COW! I haven't tryed to bowl yet with it so i'll see if i can bowl with this important finger for bowling. I'm thinkin bout turing in for bed. This sleepyness is over coming me. I have to get up at 9 tomorrow for bowling. I never get to sleep in till noon it seems like except for when we have no school during the school week. Can't wait till summer. Oh wait, i have summer school... dang. But you never know i might not get into summer school, cause I'm taking biology, along with the whole free world at my school. I'm floating on a cloud i think. goodness gracious monkeys alive. thhhhhhhhhhhhh. ..................... I played bond. that was fun i guesse. I was playing this one thing, can i had to protect this one thing, and there was a sentinal (guided rocket launcher) and i just kept shooting rockets at the people who got near to the building I was on. The last round i went easy on them and used a sniper rifle. I ownedededededed. school is going really slow lately. 13.5 weeks left of school. The last 4.5 weeks have been really slow. well.... I... am... goingtogotosleep.

No comments: