Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Fries and Hamburger... not enough time...

Now this title you may not think would have anything to do with my blog... oh contrer(don't know if it is spelt right, but oh well, I'm not taking French, and if it is Spanish.... blame Haunsen). Actually it is going to be just part of it. See for lunch we were having hamburgers and fries for lunch and they have good fries and I like their hamburgers. It seemed we have like 90 more people when there is something good for lunch. We have 2 lines for lunch at our school. Hot, and Ala Carte (which is an alternative with sandwitches and stuff like that) and both lines were packed it seemed. Anyways we go to lunch in a certain order and my class was close to being last, and usually when it is i go to sit down at my friends' table so i can sit by them. Anyways, I mean when the line got down to where i could stand in line in hot lunch, I would have 7 minutes to eat. When i sat down i had like 5 or less minutes. I consumed the contents of my food detention device rapidly. (translation into smaller words, "I ate the food that was on my tray, really fast") Yeah i almost was late for my next class. Oh well, i wasn't. I like big words, although i had to find a simile for holding, and i found detention, which made sense i guesse. MARIO!

No comments: