Thursday, February 12, 2004

KJ-52

A long time ago I had my Music Awards. Well number one was this guy. I didn't really give an explanation why though. So here is the dealio. He is a rapper (me like rap), and he is Christian (me really like dat). Anyways, let me give you some background on how much he loves God. His second album titled "Calaberations" (don't know how to spell that either, blame it on lazyness or *cough Arman*). On that CD he wrote a song called "Dear Slim". It was a letter in song form to no other then, Eminem. Anyways, he had a traveling pastor who got backstage of like the MTV Music Awards, and Eminem was there, and the pastor put the CD in his hands. So Eminem did get it, weather or not he listened to it, God only knows. The CDs name is spelt "Collaborations". Anyways in this song, the first verse, he talks about Eminem's songs and how he sounds different, apparently from Eminem's first album and stuff like that, and it sounded offensive to some Eminems listeners. In KJ's second verse he talks about how people say KJ sounds like Eminem (which is true) and KJ used to get mad about it, until on kid told him he used to listen to Eminem, but now got rid of it and listens to KJ now. Now that would sound offensive to Eminem people. KJ also said how they were alike in there past, (for KJ also is a white kid with devorced parents and a hard childhood). I'll wait to tell you about the third verse. Well KJ made a music video of this song, and tried to get it played on MTV. Well they finally did, but they only played like the 1st 2 verses and MTV said that KJ was nothing more than an Eminim smasher wanting to take the spotlight. KJ thought he would get a lot of hate mail in his Email. He only got 2 hate mail out of hundreds of email, and they said good stuff about him. I'll tell you why. The last verse says stuff how God loves even you Eminem. And a lot more but I would have to tell you the whole song. Go to kj52.com if you want to hear the song or see the lyrics. It's amazing how God works. A lot of people were saved. On KJ's new album "It's pronounced five two" he talks how it's pronounced five two, not fifty two. He also talks about every situation there is pretty much, and that God still loves you. He talks about his parents devorcing, how he came to Christ. He has even a whole song about someone that sent an email to him saying that they were gonna kill themselves. They got saved and are alive. He talks about a lot of things. I HIGHLY suggest getting this CD. Just listen to some of his stuff even on his website. i blogged a lot about one thing. probably should've told you to listen to the song instead typing it out, but then again you wouldn't have gotten that info about the music video. Oh also on his new CD, he wrote a song called "Dear Slim Part II". I don't know if he gave it to Eminem yet. Well I'm going on to other business. I'm going to my grandma's house this weekend, in Montana. I love to see my grandma and love her a lot, but i feel really sick, and I have to sleep on the floor there, and all i wanna do is sleep. Good gollie. What i wouldn't give for just one day to be able to sleep in as long as i want in my bed. My church gave my brother a lot of candy. I don't really know why, and he doesn't really know either. I don't get my english teacher. I mean I'm in period 2 english, and she only gave period 2 this speech thing. Well it has been a month. I don't mind doing speeches, but i hate demonstration speeches. I wish i didn't have to do it. I have no clue why our class is the only class doing this speech. I don't think any of the other classes are because it took her like a month (I don't know why, it's only 25 kids and one page each. Shouldn't take more than a week to correct them). She's cookoo. I should sue. I finally found something good in this "No Child Left Behind" thing. I mean all my other students don't get to do speeches of demonstration. Darn. (sarcasm). I would hope it would work the other way around, where i don't have to do a speech. *sigh*. I'm going to play dead or something. I think my dentist is the happiest person on earth. I mean i never see him even a bit down. He's always happy. I haven't gotten a cavity in a long time, so i don't know what he's like when he drills. I bet he's like singing this "I'm happy happy happy, don't you feel happy, I'm happpy happy happy, i get some money." I didn't get cavity's and he's happy. I have some studying to do for global. Long test. So here's some words of wisdom i think: "He who goes off the deep end, has taken a step towards water.". not a clue of what that means though. You can figure that out. If you do, tell me. Well I am going to go bye bye, so bye bye bye bye. MONKEY MAN AWAY!

No comments: