Wednesday, February 04, 2004

LOL

For those of you who have a blog. Try this: when you get to the part where you can type your post, highlight "Post" and then push the bold button. Yeah it's wierd. You can probably highlight anything on this page and do that. Ah accidents. I wonder what would happen if you posted it. I don't know. Oh I don't know what I'm doing. Just singing along to an invisible song... Or non existing song would be more accurate. Watching Charlie hit the wall was fun, or giving himself a swirly, or taking off his shirt and going outside here in North Dakota... In the dead of winter. Oh how lame. I suffer for trying to chew this really really hard gum to read this comic, and it's the same one that i opened the last peace of gum i had. Lame Bob. There are kids in the hall. Rambling rambling rambling, keep your roy-oy rambling, roy-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy. you know instead of "rolling rolling rolling" yeah that's right. Listen to my ramble. eat it people. Bite y our computer, chew it up, and swallow it, digest it, and doo doo it out. Lay's Potato chips are even crispier. I don't know though, never tried them. The new ones. I'm going to go now with these last words of wisdom of this day: Stand on something or you'll fall for anything. If you wonder where i get these words... Ramblings.

No comments: