Monday, February 16, 2004

I'm back...

I bet you just all were all sad that there were no really really long posts twice a day here at www.royjtorg.blogspot.com. Well I'm back so wipe away those tears of sadness and let the tears of joy flow... yeah... i bet you are really like that. I really hate forward mail. I mean i opened one from a friend, and it's all sad and stuff, than they put at the end "if you don't send this to so many people, you will die!". or maybe it just says you will have bad luck. but it really takes away from the mood, and makes me not want to send it. although i did send one that was nice to get and it didn't have that on the end, so it was a nice one and i sent it. But of course Charles wont read it cause he doesn't read forwards. but if he does read this before he deletes it, read it charlie. It's nice. Well that is all foir now on my hatred of chainletters. I'm going to stop reading those from my friends that just sents it just because it told them too. I did like the ones that chane sent me though. they were really nice and none of that stupid "You're going to get bad luck" stuff on it. I'm going to eat at Red Lobster now.Sorry about bregging. I'm going to have Shrimp alfredo. mmmmmmmmm. Well you guys are probably starving for some words of wisdomness. well here's some: "If something says that you are going to get bad luck, turn ugly, die, not marry your crush etc., unless you send something to so many people, they are lying to you. Revolations, Revolations, 21:8, 21:8, liers go to hell, liers go to hell, burn burn burn, burn burn burn." I forget the tune that is suppose to go with that. Well I am going to go and send this to 1,000,000 people, or I will show up at your house tonight while eating a lobster tail.

No comments: