Monday, February 23, 2004

Greetings From Place

Yep that is very funny SBEmail. You know, this is the first time i really really really want to play some starcraft. i mean i want to really bad. But with this monitor in it's not workable form, it's not going to happen soon. I probably want to because I am reading the 3rd book in the Starcraft series. they are very good books. I have some homework to do so im going to go do what very soon. Hmmmmmm. My brother has this one monitor that i could use for the time being, but it only runs at 600x8hundredwhatever. Meaning what I usual have my monitor set at (1024x768) i can't use that. I don't know. I really like this resolution. I can't stand have that other resolution run. goodness i don't know what to do. I can either cope with this monitor, use our other monitor(it is very dark, so it isn't really an option), use my brothers and not have this resolution, or i could just switch between this and my brothers old one. I dunno. Or I could have someone buy me a new monitor... anyone? whatever. I think I'm going to do my homework cause i got a little bit. it's not really a lot. I have to finish mi casa for spanish and color it, so spanish tarea, and some math. "You have a gift; use it or get it taken away."

No comments: