Friday, February 06, 2004

Help?

I don't know if I have helped you with any problems in your life. Although I did help myself just now. Sometimes I read my blog. And i remember typing the title "LOL". I remember typing it, but i forgot what it was about. Anyways i have a hugeriffic head ach. I read that little tibit called "LOL". My head ach went away. Anyways i don't feel it now. Oh i also read charle's blog today. If you know what he said (i believe it was something we did at youth called video announcements) and he said that to refer to my blog. Well i was in a deep deep, frenzy of accidental bloggings of 9 million thousand 20 catty monkey hundred in one day. Anyways the article (haha i found a fantsy name for my posts) is called "LOL" that you should refer too. I have this boo boo on my arm. It's a snow burn i think. Owie. tutaloo ctp. melon head. I like Ed, Edd, Eddy. I'm surprised my wrist doesn't hurt from all of it's abuse it took today. You know i felt kinda crappy before this blog, but now i feel a wee bit better now. I glad i don't feel that head ach anymore. You know, I need to do words of wisdom that i didn't "barrow" from other things like hard gum or something along those lines. Here is my very own, home-thought-of; words of wisdom: If happen to fall a lot while snow boarding the slopes, you will feel lots of pain in your arms, wrists and knees; so, do not fall to aviod all sorts of pain and/or injury. I'm going to make some apple juice. Buh bye my wonderful listening-to-random-rambling audience. Keep praying for Charle's friend (refer to article Thursday, January 29, 2004: Prayer Power)
Rambling Roy

No comments: