Saturday, February 07, 2004

Hey everybody

How is you? I is fine. hehe. is is a funny word. I hurt a little bit this moring... actually i hurt a lot. At least i don't feel sick like i did last night. I'm thankful for that. I felt pretty crappy after i blogged. i just kinda curled up under my alpaca blanket, and stared at the TV while watching Scooby Doo. I also watch Johnny Bravo. There was this one part that was funny. I was tired and sick so it was funny at the time. this one police lady was after Johnny, and she was telling her fellow officers to "search every highway, freeway, roadway, and henway." and then this other officer was like "whats a henway?" and another officer said "about 3 pounds." haha. Oh it was funny last night. I don't know how i bowled at all tis morning. I h urt. I did pretty well in bowling this morning. I didn't get my average but i was only like 10 pins off. well I'm going to recuperate in front of this computer while playing Paper Mario. Buh bye people.

No comments: