Friday, February 20, 2004

Red Letters

There is love in the red letters, truth in the red letters, hopeful to hopeless, peace and forgiveness, there is life, in the red letters. Those are lyrics from Red Letters by DC Talk. Their best CD was supernatural. In my opinion anyways. It's just a really great CD. I mean it sounds great and has a really really great message. I played my PS2 today. I don't play that a lot really. I usually have something to do. Well i was playing some Nightfire. That was fun. I also play some Splinter Cell, but this mission is really really really hard. I always fail it, cause some dude sets off an alarm while I go after the guy with the gun. It's a pain. I really hate this keyboard. It's hard to type with. It has sticky keys or something. I'm on our downstair computer. It's harder to type with. I went to a friends house yesterday. That was fun. We played some laser tag for their were 2 other friends there. We played a little bit in his basement, then it got darker, we played in his yard, then we played at Grimsrood School. When we were playing at his house, i saw this patch of ice, for i looked like water, but i knew it was ice. I was standing on it and i knew it was ice, then i saw an enemy, and i forgot it ice and tryed to turn around... my upper half of my body did... the other half... slid in the oppisite direction. I landed on my right shoulder and it hurts still. My thigh hurtededed too this moring but it doesn't now :). My shoulder really kinda hurts. I'm not quite sure what my brother did to this computer, but if you don't know this monitor on this computer is very dark and the brightness is all the way up and it's still dark. Well you can make it bright yet by going into the computer gamma settings, but now i can't get into that and now it's just plain dark. oooo ooo ooo. words of wisdom i have for ye. "When water freeze, remember it is ice... never forget that, and take caution." bye bye people of the internet.

No comments: