Thursday, February 12, 2004

Hi again

Oh goodness gracious. I must be the only person that blogs twice a day everyday. Well you won't have to worry now. I won't blog tomorrow, saturday, sunday, and I might on Monday though. (for i am leaving tomorrow right after school and coming back sometime late monday.) buh bye my people. Hope i don't die or something on the way. I won't die... unless one of you comes up and slits my throat while i'm watching a DVD or listening to my CDs. bye. Please don't do that to me... I'm scared... *bad scene of Blair Witch Project* They are coming... I don't know why... *not come off my nose and lands on the camera*... I didn't do anyting to them... I'm so scared.. *sniffle*... camera is dying.. just like me... help me... *camera dies*. I don't think that'll happen though. Bye this time for now.

No comments: