Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The monkeys are coming the monkeys are coming!

That is weird. As i was typing that title, one of my friends signed onto MSN, and his online name is "Monkey". So da monkey did come. I'm a little sick, but i don't feel crappy. My nose is running a little bit, but not much, and my voice still sounds funny. I had to shovel 4 ft. snow drifts today. I didn't really snow today, but the wind was like "Whoa I'm going to create lots of snow piles in you r drive way." and I was like "nuh uh" and it was like "yuh huh" and i was like "no you don't" and it was like "yes i do"... (you go into a dream sequence about the monkeys and my voice is in slow-mo) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. (you snap back as soon as i say: hello?) hello? you still there? and you are like "sure monkey". And so I am back to the real world. "I don't plan on driving my car off-road" "well you can now". Oh yeah. well i had some words of wisdom. I don't know where they went. Maybe they are in my pocket... nope. well let's see: If the shoe fits, don't smell it after you where it. that's it. bye bye.

No comments: