Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Goats Milk and the man who blew up

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I was typing a good old blog when all of a sudden i apparently pushed the closed button. I was almost done and i don't remember pushing the closed button but apparently I did. It asked me if I wanted to continue or close. I pushed continue, but apparently that means close. It closed. Gosh. Im going to skip some stuff that i typed earlier. Gosh. Well Mrs. Arman is not the brightests person I guesse. SHe's like trying to make us do stuff on the board. That's fine, just that she hadn't taught us that yet... yeah that doesn't help. We told her hafter a couple of senteces of no sense. Yeah we told her, you didn't teach us this. And she's like "I didn't?" well duh. WHen you assign only our period to do speeches and it took 4 days. Goodness. Wierd thing is that we are only one day behind. What were the other classes doing... slacking off. I've had a great day today. Tomorrow feels like it will be a great day too. Well im going to go now with this small little note: "Assign speeches to all periods, not just one."

No comments: