Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Ho Hum

Hello everybody! Yes I am in a happy mood. No homework, except math, but it's like 4 problems left and they are really easy. My computer area is clean. I mean i had a whole bunch of bazooka bubble gum wrappers lying around... now they are gone cause i moved them to the garbage which was overflowing to the point where I could've put another garbage on it. so I took the trash out. Now, there is room for my pop can... and a place to throw it away. Man my "down time" must be during math class or something. I mean I was so bored. I know how to do this stuff like i know... well something that I know very well like the back of my hand. I had a record of 7 minutes to do my assignment in class. I got 5 problems done in that time. I only have 4 left if i didn't say. It might be only 3. She just kept going over problems that were on the assignment from yesterday, and I was sitting there so bored. If i had a pillow, and lying down, I would be asleep within a minute. Plus when she gave the assignment(7 minutes left of class) It was what we have been doing for the past 3 days. Or I guesse since friday. I could've slept today and just have the assignment and know what to do. tired. My math teacher is a very good teacher. One of the best. The best math teacher of all time was Mr. Huber though, my 8th grade teacher. Actually, all my math teachers were good teachers at math. All my teachers this year are good teachers in what they do. Even that Mrs. Arman. She's good at teaching english, she just teaches it slow, which isn't bad. But she needs 100 minutes to teach it instead of the 50 minutes that she has. She's a slow writer when she is writing on the board. And she writes some sentences in cursive, some in regular print. She just kinda switches back and forth. In english someone gave a speech on "How to play dance dance revolution" that was great. It was my friend Greg. He loves that game a lot. He plays it everyday that he can. kinda scary actually. He has his own pad and DDRMU2 Or something like that. Dance dance revolution.... monkey urn 2... yeah i don't know wht that MU stands for. So he hooked it up and played it. The teacher was like "are you going to say how to play" and he did... just he told us that when the arrow goes to the top arrow you push that arrow and then played. It was funny. I don't mind that game and all, but i'm not very good at it. man that pillow is just sitting there doing nothing. I have this pillow that just sites in my room and does nothing on the floor. I use it very very very rarely. My friends use it when they sleep over. I spit all over my pillow when i sleep so they don't like that too much. I hate whent that happens. When you wake up and your face is all wet and there's just like slobber coming out your mouth. Ah it drys my night though. I'm going to try this new thing. Im going to light my perdy rock/white rock gliddery almost/pewitter candle thing. oh i forgot to add round prizm thing. Oh yeah im going to light that when i do my homework to make a more "calming" atmosphere. Oh I forgot to tell you that my fingy is not green anymore. In fact my fingy wasn't green anymore last Saturday. Yeah it was infected apparently. My mommy had to poke it with a needle, which didn't hurt, but when she rubbed the need across my finger to get the puss out... ouch that hurt a lot. It's been awhile since I've had a really really long mumble blog. Church tonight. Guys night out on Friday night. yes. My grandma comes on Saturday. yes. sad thing is that I am going to be sleeping a lot of saturday cause of staying up all night at guys night out. But on Sunday she gets to watch me bowl in my bowling tourny. and im going to wake up on saturday to go out for lunch with her. Well i drained myself from this long blog. Hmm words of wisdom. Let's see. I'm going to make this one a good one and not one that i just said because of something that i... oh nevermind i don't know what im saying. here it is though: "If rock is more sturdy than dirt, why don't be build there life house upon rock? build it upon God whom is the rock" Yep. Bye bye and letin sevices tonight. I'd go see the "Passion of Christ" the movie, too mabye some other day though, cause I'm going to lentin service and youth. But I'm... hmmmmmmmmm... I wonder when Pete is planning on taking us to that on Sunday. Hopefully It's not at 1:00 or maybe not 3:00 for I will be in a bowling tourney at 1:00 and I don't know how long it will take me to bowl. Ok bye.

No comments: