Thursday, February 05, 2004

Hey Little kidies, Uncle Roy has something for ya.

I don't know if you are little kiddies, but oh well i can tell ya something. quick what is a monkey.... come on answer... eeeeeer, wrong. A monkey is the coolest thing on the planet. yeppers monkeys. Just FYI (for your information), i've been forgetting to mention this, I GO ON THE HORIZON SKI TRIP TOMORROW! YAY for me! The ski trip is when the freshmen (I and other 9th graders) go to Huff Hills for the day of Skiing and Snowboarding, or just plain hanging out at the lodge. Never really been snowboarding (although i used to down the hill in the back yard with my crappy plastic snowboard... yeah a 3 ft. high hill isn't going to be very different from Huff Hills Intermediate hill...) sarcasm. Though i have heard the bunny hill is worse then my little hill... a rope and pulling yourself... boy I'm probably going to be on that like twice and then try my luck... if i get hurt, i hope not. So it's going to be a fun experience. NO SCHOOL FOR ME! tomorrow anyways. I don't know what to do now so I'll just sit here and stare at the screen. OK I'm done staring. I got orientation for 10th grade. That was boring, although i did figure out this book thing they gave us. I don't know what to take for electives, so i am going to ask my brother what the classes are like. My friend had the bestest shirt on today... that kinda sounded girly so let me rephrase that if i can figure out how to, my associate bore the boss shell today. Oh yeah, rephrasing doesn't make it sound girly anymore... it really doesn't make much since either though. anyways the shirt had scooby on it and it said "see no evil" "hear no evil" "say no evil" and scooby was doing the actions. I like scooby doo. the boss. It sounds like something from the 80's or 60's maybe. I dunno. Well im going to chew some of this hard gum for your words of wisdom or something. NO I RIPPED THE QUOTE WISDOMNESS! OH here it is. There is something in my gum so I'll skip chewing it and just throw it away. wisdomeness: Use your brain- it's the little things that count. Not quite sure what that means. Well I'm going to have fun snowboarding tomorrow. Hey Charlie, if you can come out and snowboard with us. We'll be there from 10 to 2 or at least snowboarding/skiing. buh bye you swell bunch of people.
The monkey quacks at six o' five, a.m.

No comments: