Monday, February 02, 2004

Same old stuff

I really do blog too much. I mean I blog twice a day now it seems like. Holy cow. Oh but i do have some stuff to tell you so it isn't just the same old stuff. The Super Bowl, you know. Well as you may have read in the last blogging session, i went to a party of the Super Bowl. It was a blast. The funny part was that we guessed the out come score and me being the one that doesn't know very much about football, i Guessed 32 to 28 Patriots would win. Pete kinda laughed at the numbers i picked, well he didn't laugh out loud but he was like "So you think it is going to be a high scoring game" and me being who i am, I didn't know what a low scoring game would look like. Maybe cause i bowl and that has pretty high scoring in it usually. back to the story. Well if you know the out come of the score which i would assume you would, i was one point off on the Panthers. And being the closest guesse, I won a beautiful lightining tower, which is sweet cause i put my hands on it and the lightning stuff comes to my fingers. I didn't even watch the whole super bowl although i did watch up to half time and watched half time show with disgust. That was the stupidest thing I've seen. Ah yuck. If you didn't see it, be glad. Justin Timberly is retarded. The comercials were my favorites, although the first half of the game was really good when that one dude just kinda stuck out his arm and the guy that was going to tackle him just flys off the arm. That was sweet. Oh how my CD burner is going to be at my house soon. My mommy was home and it didn't come, but when she went to pick me up from school, it had come apparently. i had missed it by like 5 minutes. Well I have to wait until after 4:30, but oh well i will have it at 5 hopefully. Well I'm going to go do some homework so buh bye peeps.
RJ-88

No comments: