Sunday, February 01, 2004

CD as long as blogging and homework?

I'm going to try this again.

Top news story: Was listening to R-Mix 5 cause it's on my computer not on CD yet, and I blogged, and then did homework, and right as i closed my last homework book, the last song that is going to be on the CD was over. It is almost 80 minute long CD.
In other news, people are flying all over the place because they traded their arms in for wings.
Now Sports: Super Bowl party tonight an hour before kickoff.
Weather: Cold but getting warmer slowly. (slowly as in a half of degree F per day maybe i we are lucky.)
More sports and weather: I get to snowboard on Friday and miss school if the weather is good.
More news: I put this gum in when i started this blog and it tastes nasty already (it's bazooka, the kind with the comics)
That's all for blog news. Catch us next time. Same blog, not the same time.
dodododo.

No comments: